Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF

I live for Fridays!  After a day at work I came home and took care of my dog; Cosmo.  After working out at SNAP, I visited with my daughter and then headed home to a most wonderful dinner of chicken and veggies. Plus I had some wonderful sugar free jello...there's always room for jello!

Tomorrow I'll be working out in the YMCA water fitness class. I know I burn a ton of calories during that class as I am usually starving when the class ends. This time I will make sure I have enough protein and carbs in my system before the class.

The next physical activity will be shopping. I need spring clothes for work and a few pair of shorts.

Have a great weekend everyone and stay classy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home