Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good Morning

Chicken soup works wonders and so does modern medicine. I am taking another ten day course of antibiotics along with a nasal Rx.  I'm starting to breathe better already. If after breakfast my energy level is sufficient I'll go to the gym for a light workout. I maybe the only one there but that's OK with me. I feel I have been a bit lazy, but I have been under the weather and that is an acceptable reason.

Yesterday I had a lovely lunch with my parents and my daughter at Jack's Deli in University Hts. I had soup and a smoked turkey sandwich.

I am thrilled with my weight loss progress.

Have a great week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home