Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Great News!

I had my quarterly round of blood tests yesterday at The Cleveland Clinic. Everything came back within normal parameters. My A1C came back almost 1% lower than the beginning of February! I have not spoken to my endocrinologist yet and not sure how much lower she wants but I take this as a good thing. My watching what I consume, the amount of exercise and type of work-outs, and the instruction I receive from my trainer; Drake at SNAP...it is possible to rid myself of the scourge of diabetes. I still have a long way to go as I am not at "functioning on all thrusters" ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home