Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Vacation Day

I took today; Monday as a vacation day from work as my BF and I attended the Sabaton concert last night at Peabody's last night and I knew we wouldn't arrive home until late. Sabaton is a metal band from Sweden and are fantastic.

Today I participated in the mid-morning water fitness "water aerobics" class at the YMCA.  That class always makes me so hungry and by the time I arrived home I could have eaten a cow!  Just kidding; I stuck to my program and didn't cheat...

I am very proud of my accomplishments so far but I still have a long way to go to reach my personal goals. It's going to get a lot harder for me in the next three months.

Hope everyone has a great week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home