Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Getting harder everyday!

Losing weight is getting hard for me. I didn't get fat overnight and I won't get healthy in the same time frame. But, I can try.  LOL.  I have to work twice as hard as the younger contestants.  I probably have less than twenty pounds to go and it's getting tough. I'm now increasing my workout intensity and pushing myself as much as humanly possible. Drake at SNAP will be directing me to reach my goals. I will continue to partake in the water fitness at the Y. I have increased my protein requirements and have added more healthy carbs.

I want to thank Peggy, Kate, and Michael for mentioning me in their blog posts. We are all in this together and no matter who wins...we all win.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home