Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bye Bye Diabetes!

Since becoming a patient with my current endocrinologist; Dr. Doshi; at Cleveland Clinic I have lost one hundred pounds. My A1C is within normal parameters. High blood pressure...gone!  Joint pain...gone!  Diabetes...gone!  I feel like a million bucks! Through diet and exercise this is possible, but I can't quit. I have to let this be a lifetime goal. I can't go back to stuffing my face with junk food. If I do the diabetes will return. Yes, I know there is no cure for diabetes, but there is hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home