Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Seems like summertime already!

The sky is blue, the birdies are singing, and there is no snow...must be summertime!  It's going to be a beautiful weekend as well. My BF will be in town and we hopefully will attend the 3rd Annual Asian festival and the Hessler Street Festival.  I'll have to watch myself when it comes to food this weekend, as I love Asian food; especially sushi!  All that rice...carb-a-cide!

Due to my sore knee, I haven't been able to fully workout in the gym. Even the elliptical hurts.  I will be meeting with my trainer Drake tomorrow and will continue to focus on upper body strength and core exercises.  I have dropped a few pounds so far this month quite to my surprise. Tomorrow my quarterly appointment with my Cleveland Clinic Endocrinologist and I hope to wow her with my weight loss and fantastic blood glucose readings!  Also, I have an appointment next week with a Cleveland Clinic Sports medicine doctor to see how damaged my knee is and what is my prognosis. Happy thoughts are welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home