Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

I woke up and hopped on the scale...135 pounds!  Hahahahahaha!

OK, seriously folks in reality I lost ten pounds and change of fat last month and am damn proud of myself!  I worked my much smaller tuchos off to get where I am today and with the help of my trainer Drake from SNAP I would not have succeeded.

After weigh-in yesterday I had lunch with fellow contestant Margaret and my daughter; Chelsea at Phoenix Buffet; my favorite Asian buffet in Mentor. Yes, for those who ask why eat at a buffet? It is my once a week planned "cheat meal".

Have a great week everyone.

--
Mortal wounds give no pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home