Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday...

Rhymes with fun day...right?

The weekend is over and its time to get back to the serious business of getting fit.  I tried my best to stay on plan.  Friday night BF was in town (lives in PIT) and we went to Sumo Boy and shared shrimp dumplings (two each), miso soup, small dinner salad, shared veggie tempura. My entree was tofu and veggie teriyaki. It was delicious. To top it off I had one scoop of green tea ice cream.  Green tea ice cream is delicious and believe it or not...it is not sweet. I haven't had ice cream in two months...this was a well deserved treat for me! Saturday night was a rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club as I was just too lazy to cook.

Saturday morning I managed a quick work out at SNAP and went home to shower and change.  We both went to the Painesville YMCA so I could sign up for the four month membership. I ask for a quickie tour and was amazed of the expanse of the place. Looking from Mentor Ave the building seems so small. The ladies locker room has a wet and dry sauna with direct access to the pool and hot tub.  The gym has a boatload of equipment.  I plan on just swimming as my workout schedule is pretty full at this time. Now all I have to do is find a bathing suit that fits properly.

This weekend was my seventh year anniversary with my BF and he surprised me with a Blu-ray player. Now I need some movies!

Hope everyone has a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home