Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Pat's Day!

I went to the Willoughby boot camp this morning. There were six others and I was the only one from the group. This was a very fulfilling session. I made my way to the Willoughby YMCA. The place was crawling with children. It seems there was a gymnastic meet. The locker room that houses the sauna was closed to the public. So I used the women's locker room to shower and change. At the time I was planning to work out some more but I was exhausted.

If I have any steam left I'll stop by at SNAP later tonight.

I did my usual Saturday shopping at Old Navy, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's. I bought a few t-shirts and exchanged a pair of jeans. I have noticed the guys at the gym get a kick out of my t-shirts. Who says I don't have a sense of humor?  I then proceeded to have my mini-day of beauty pampering at the Brown-Aveda Institute; which is a beauty school. I haven't been there in sometime and really, really love the pampering I receive.

I'm home now after after stuffing myself with a power salad and doing laundry while watching 'The Tudor's" on Netflix.

Of course; Cosmo, my Jack Russell Terrier is watching as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home