Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Getting my tuchos kicked in boot camp!

Tuchos is another word for the part of your anatomy you sit on. Well, I was defeated! Either I'm getting older (hope not) or I didn't sleep too well the night before...and I'm sticking with that reason!

Cosmo was a good Jack Russell Terror..oh I mean Terrier this morning and actually let me sleep until eight am. I managed to make both of us breakfast and after a quick walk around the block I headed out to SNAP for a cardio workout. Today I felt I accomplished plenty with not only kicking my tuchos but feeling stronger and thinner.

I had to face reality back down on Earth and scurried home after a quick trip to buy some workout clothes and shelving units. Great...more stuff to assemble!

Now if I could only get the bleach smell off of my hands after cleaning up the kitchen!

Have a fantastic week everyone!

--
Mortal wounds give no pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home