Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What a day or two!

Yesterday and today I was in training for an exam for the Ohio Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional from the OHA; Ohio Hospital Association. I sure hoped I passed as the exam was totally brutal.

I did my workout after the exam and it helped me immensely with the stress level I experienced as I hate taking tests. In a previous blog post I stated that I have started to run and added minutes on the treadmill. I am going to learn to run in baby steps so I don't injure myself.

Right now I'm watching the Pens hockey game. Sidney Crosby is finally back and the game is tied 1-1.

Tomorrow I have a training session with Drake at SNAP and will continue to improve on my form lifting weights. I am working very hard to burn the fat.  All my clothes are getting huge and now I can see my bones emerge from the once layers of fat.  It's a good feeling but I can't give up and will continue to soldier on to my goals.

I will attend boot camp on Saturday morning in Willoughby followed by a visit to the YMCA.  After that I have a little mini-day of beauty planned for myself and then have to stop by at Heinen's as they have a special on Fage Greek yogurt. On Sunday it's back to workout at SNAP.

Have a great weekend and be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home