Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Run Forrest Run!

OK, I'm not Forrest Gump, but I started running for the first time today on the treadmill.  Starting out at a one minute run and then walking for four and another one minute run. I kept up four times total until I was exhausted and then I just finished walking for forty minutes. I did some work with the step platform with hand weights and then ten minutes on the elliptical. This was all my body could take for today.

After the gym I did some shopping and now I'm home watching the Pens winning the hockey game against Boston and also studying for my CHEP exam.

Have a great week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home