Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank you Kate!

It hasn't been easy.   I will have to keep this up for the rest of my life so the diabetes does not return.  I really think my endocrinologist at Cleveland Clinic will be in total shock when she sees me this September.  I know my trainer; Drake at Snap is proud of me. I am in better shape now that I was when I was eighteen; and smaller! 

I thank you Kate for your kind words. We all know this has not been easy. It not only takes sacrifice but determination.  One has to want to change. One has to make choices. One has to jump over obstacles.

I have issues with food as most every overweight human on this earth.  I will need to work on my issues the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home