Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I need help or advice

Having been fat for such a long time has taken its toll. I have no fashion sense; really. I am choosing clothes that make me look awful.


Frumpy. Dumpy. Yucky.

Nothing looks right for my frame.  Yea, I know what you are all thinking....Like this is a world ending problem.  I am just trying to look somewhat professional for my job yet wanting to maintain a business casual attire which is permitted. Except for Friday when we have dress down days.

I have always leaned towards the khaki pants and polo top look. I like my tops a little longer but the misses tops aren't that long and the pants are way too high waisted for my frame. I was told clothes from the Gap may fit; but they are very expensive. I have tried TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Gabe's...with mixed results.

I'm a social worker...not a millionaire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home