Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Run Forrest Run!

I really didn't think I could run. Really. My bad knee and all.  Somehow today I mustered enough energy to run after a very long day of stress at work. After the run; albeit on the treadmill I had an intensive workout with my trainer Drake from Snap.

The scale isn't moving much and I assume I'm building muscle or plateauing again. I think everyone here is having the same issue.  But I know I am doing the right things and this is the way my body acts.  I am extremely happy where I am now.  I tried on a pair of size eight slacks and they fit...a bit tight. I didn't buy them just yet.  I'm not sure when I will get down to the mid 130s, maybe in a month or two; but I will try.  I will be increasing my cardio as it seems to work for me. 

It is weird as when I lay down my bones are so prominent. For the first time I can actually wrap my arm around my back and scratch! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home