Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Failure is NOT and Option for me

I am trying my best to get back in good health. I'll be at the gym today and tomorrow working my tuchos off. My hard work had already paid off in several ways. My size 12 Diva skinny jeans from Old Navy now fit! My blood sugars are in the 60-80 readings all day long. This is a true accomplishment.  It has been a year since the jeans have fit and I have never had such low blood sugar readings.
 
It is difficult as weight just does not come off no matter how hard I work. I know I have lost more inches than pounds.
I am a work in progress and I'm not finished.
--
Mortal wounds give no pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home