Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's Going to be a Great Weekend!

I'm going to be pampered this weekend as it's my birthday Sunday!  My BF took me out to dinner last night at Stadium Grill and I had a prime rib with veggies and three diet Cokes. The prime rib was very fatty so I did a surgical number on it and only ate half...the rest came home. The left over veggies made it into my egg white omelet this morning. Jim had sirloin and two sides as well. Stadium Grill does make a pretty nice dinner salad...I was starved!

Today I went to SNAP and did about 45 minutes on the treadmill as my knee was pretty sore.  I also checked out the video classes in their gym..they are pretty fast paced..

This is not an excuse, but the roads were pretty bad early this morning so I didn't make it out to the boot camp...maybe next week.

Tomorrow there is a little party planned for me so that will be my weekly "cheat" meal...and I have earned it!

Have a great weekend everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home