Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another Combat Class Completed

I completed the Combat class at Pulse Fitness Center this morning.  I am really proud of myself today as this is my second class.  I know I am pretty out of shape and it's going to take a long time on my road to health. Coordination is not my strongest suit;  but I'm getting the hang of it.   I managed to go to the gym after doing a bit of grocery shopping.  20 minutes on the elliptical and various weight machine were all my body could handle today.  Sunday will be my day of rest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home