Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My first real training session with Drake at SNAP Fitness

I can do this!  Starting off with twenty minutes on the elliptical, 45 minutes training with Drake, and then twenty minutes on the treadmill.  I am turning into a fat-burning machine before my own eyes.
Finding out I had muscles where I didn't think they existed was a surprise.  Drake worked me hard doing core exercises with weights and a eight pound medicine ball...something new to me. I did floor work as well. He pushed me and I complied.  You should have seen me doing all the fancy leg work, I felt like a superstar!  Other members working out actually cheered me for making it thought the session and that really boosted my confidence to even try harder.
Needless to say I slept like a baby last night!
My next training session is this Friday.
--
Mortal wounds give no pain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cosmo's human said...

Whoops..I made goof...It is SNAP Fitness. I need more coffee!

January 31, 2012 at 6:37 AM 
Blogger Desirea said...

I live close to that gym. Think it would be awesome if we could do a work out together!

Des

January 31, 2012 at 8:05 AM 
Blogger Cosmo's human said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 31, 2012 at 8:22 AM 
Blogger Cosmo's human said...

I usually go after work. They have a free 7 day trial. I'll be there tonight after 5:30pm.

January 31, 2012 at 8:23 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home