Blogs > Lighten Up with Lisa

Lisa Scheer, of Mentor, has a big goal for the contest - to get off her diabetes medicine. The 54-year-old will be working out hard in hopes of getting back into size-12 clothes.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lessons Learned...part deux

It has been six months of watching my health improve, gaining strength and increasing self-esteem.  Many lessons have been learned.  Weighing myself more than twice a week is not advised. Splurging on vacation is OK.  Green Tea ice cream is a treat. All protein shakes are not created equal. Water tastes good. 

My endurance level has most definitely improved.  I sleep much better at night. I can actually see my bones. 

This contest has saved me from myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home